Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is something you will find served in Thailand , usually as part of a dinner.
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon canned drained green peppercorn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (palm preferably)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 250 g frozen peas, thawed
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- chopped fresh coriander, for decoration
- Combine paste, peppercorns and spices in a pan and add 1/2 cup of the coconut milk to the curry paste mixture, cook 1 minute until fragrant.
- Just before serving combine the remaining coconut milk, sugar, sauce, peas and curry mixture in the pan and stir until heated through; pour curry around the eggs and sprinkle with peanuts and coriander.