Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from a friend who actually grew up in Africa though this is definitely a more Thai-inspired dish. I like it because it's easy and quick and uses ingredients I usually have on-hand. Adjust the curry according to your taste. I usually use less because of some wimps in the family... ha ha.
- Heat oil.
- Add curry and chili sauce. Cook for one minute.
- Add chicken and stir fry until golden (about 4 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer 8-10 minutes until slightly thick.
- Serve with rice and lemon wedges.