Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this on a kids peanut butter website and made it for my Daddy, it looked good and he said it was great, YEY!!!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices raisin bread
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 4 slices cooked turkey
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices avocados
- Melt butter in a 10" to 12" inch skillet over low heat.
- Dip one side of each bread slice into egg and then into peanuts, coating well.
- place in skillet, coated side down.
- (You'll need to cook bread in batches).
- Cook over low heat until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Blend apricot jam with honey mustard; spread on uncoated side of grilled bread slices.
- Arrange turkey, tomato and avocado on 4 bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread slices, jam mixture down.
- Serve immediately.