- 1⁄2 chopped peanuts
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup peanut butter chips, divided
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat cake mix,peanut butter and brown sugar on low speed until crumbly.
- Set aside 1/2 cup.
- Add water,eggs, and oil to remaining crumb mixture; blend on low until moistened.
- Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 cup each chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Pour into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking pan.
- Combine peanuts, reserved crumb mixture and the remaining chips; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.