Recipe by CoffeeB
A crispy cookie chock full of peanuts. YUM!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these very delicious cookies as given in the recipe, no additions & no modifications, & along with several neighbors, we made short work of the whole batch! The few we had left were great the next day crumbled over a bit of chocolate ice cream! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 158.51 ml shortening
- 314.66 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 395.10 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Fold in the peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfull 2 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until browned and almost set.
- Centers will be soft.