1/2 Photos of Peanut Cookies
A crispy cookie chock full of peanuts. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
- 2Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- 5Fold in the peanuts.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfull 2 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until browned and almost set.
- 8Centers will be soft.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1475.2
- Calories from Fat 841
- Total Fat 93.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1428.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 76.3 g
- Protein 35.5 g