Happy Harry #2's Note:
There is a similar recipe here by KITTENCAL but mine is different enough to share with you also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Coat a 10x15 lipped cookie sheet lightly with vegetable oil. Set aside.
- 3Melt margarine and mix with the vanilla, peanut butter, and salt until light and fluffy. Don't hurry this step.
- 4Add flour and beat in until smooth.
- 5Stir in chips.
- 6Spread mixture over cookie sheet evenly. I put it all in the middle of sheet and use a glass to roll it out.
- 7Sprinkle with the chopped nuts, pressing them into the mixture.
- 8Bake 25 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and place hot cookie sheet on flat surface. Cut cookies while HOT! Let cool in pan.
- 10* use blanched peanuts.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Cookie Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (1104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5904.1
- Calories from Fat 3955
- Total Fat 439.4 g
- Saturated Fat 100.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 409.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 52.2 g
- Sugars 135.0 g
- Protein 155.0 g