Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make these alot.. People have asked for them so I tend to put them in gift baskets.
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 (11 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 can salted peanuts
- 5 cups corn flakes cereal
- In a large saucepan, melt peanut butter and butterscotch morsels on.
- medium heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanuts and cornflakes.
- Mix well and drop.
- by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Chill until set.
Very easy and very good! I've made them with butterscotch chips (mmmm - my favorite) and with semi-sweet chocolate chips (my hubby's favorite.) I even sent them in gift baskets this year and had a coworker ask for the recipe!