Recipe by KaraRN
Only 3 ingredients to a yummy treat!
Top Review by drinkmore
What a great recipe! My husband's family likes these. I've got a similar recipe that came from my MIL, the only difference is it uses 5- 2oz chocolate almond bark then 3- 2oz white chocolate almond bark. I'm giving these five stars because these are sooo easy and verry smooth tasting. Love this recipe, we are going to have to make these every Christmas now!
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate almond bark
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt almond bark in microwave, according to package directions, taking great care not to burn it!
- Add chocolate chips in almond bark, stir in well to melt chips. If it doesn't all melt from the heat of the bark, place back in microwave at 10 second intervals then stirring to see if more time is needed.
- Pour peanuts into chocolate mixture. Mix well to coat all of the peanuts.
- Drop by tablespoon fulls on to wax paper or into muffin liners.
- Allow to harden.
- Servings are a guess as it depends on how big you make them.
- cook time includes 1 hour for it to harden up. May take less may take more time depending on humidity.