- 2 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pretzel
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, evaporated milk and butter; bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth (about 5 minutes); remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla, then blend in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto wax paper and chill until set.