Bone Man's Note:
I'm posting this in response to a request. The original recipe came from LAND O LAKES. Pretty decadent. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Melt margarine in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat (3-5 minutes). Remove from heat.
- 3Beat the eggs in a small bowl and "temper" them (continue beating) with some of the slightly cooled, (but still melted), margarine to avoid scrambling the eggs. Pour the egg-margarine mixture back into the saucepan and add the sugar and vanilla.
- 4After blending the previous ingredients, add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- 5Gently stir in the chocolate chips and the peanuts.
- 6Spread the mixture into an ungreased 9" x 13" baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, (do not overbake).
- 7Allow to cool completely and then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Chocolate Swirl Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g