Bone Man's Note:
I'm posting this in response to a request. The original recipe came from LAND O LAKES. Pretty decadent. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Melt margarine in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat (3-5 minutes). Remove from heat.
- 3Beat the eggs in a small bowl and "temper" them (continue beating) with some of the slightly cooled, (but still melted), margarine to avoid scrambling the eggs. Pour the egg-margarine mixture back into the saucepan and add the sugar and vanilla.
- 4After blending the previous ingredients, add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- 5Gently stir in the chocolate chips and the peanuts.
- 6Spread the mixture into an ungreased 9" x 13" baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, (do not overbake).
- 7Allow to cool completely and then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Chocolate Swirl Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g