Recipe by Sky Valley Cook
This pie has peanuts, walnuts, chocolate, and the surprise is a little bourbon!
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells, unbaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Add eggs, mix well.
- Add flour to butter and sugar mixture, a little at a time, mixing after each addition until all flour is added.
- Add nuts, chocolate chips, bourbon, and vanilla, stirring after each addition.
- Pour evenly into unbaked pie shell.
- Baked 40 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.