Lastar Wellness's Note:
This luscious dessert is cut into 24 pieces so partygoers can come back for seconds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Plus Devils Food cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling, mix (6-serving size)
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, chilled, grated
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease & flour bottom only of 13x9 inch pan.
- 2In large bowl, combine all base ingredients except 3/4 cup peanuts; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- 3Stir in 3/4 cup peanuts.
- 4Spread evenly in greased & floured pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7In small bowl, combine powdered sugar & peanut butter at low speed until crumbly; set aside.
- 8In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk, whipped topping & pudding mix; beat 2 minutes at low speed until well blended.
- 9Pour half of cream cheese mixture over cooled base; spread evenly.
- 10Sprinkle with half of peanut butter mixture.
- 11Repeat layers with remaining cream cheese & peanut butter mixtures. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts; gently press into filling.
- 12Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover; refrigerate or freeze until serving time. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Chocolate Parfait Dessert - Cindy Underwood
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 264.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g