Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I saw this in a cookbook. I haven't made it yet but it looks really good and simple to make as well.
- 48 marshmallows, not the small ones
- 1 (12 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 1 cup peanuts
- 48 toothpicks
- Chop up peanuts and place in a bowl. Put to the side.
- Put chocolate frosting in a small sauce pan place over low heat. Heat only until creamy. Do not bring to boil.
- Place toothpicks in marshmallows and submerge in warmed frosting. Shake off excess.
- Dip chocolate covered marshmallow bottoms in the chopped peanuts.
- Place on wax paper to cool and harden.