Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe this morning on the www.crisco.com website.
- 1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups jif dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in separate bowl. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- DROP by rounded tablespoons about 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack.