- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (any variety)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 dash crushed dried red pepper
- finely chopped peanuts
- 1 dash paprika, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir peanut butter and water into a paste and add other ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- Add more water if your peanut butter is too firm.
- Garnish with peanuts and paprika.
- This dip is perfect with bland crackers, or with a variety of fresh vegetables, such as carrots, broccoli, green or red pepper, or cauliflower.