Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (any variety)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 dash crushed dried red pepper
- finely chopped peanuts
- 1 dash paprika, optional
- Stir peanut butter and water into a paste and add other ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- Add more water if your peanut butter is too firm.
- Garnish with peanuts and paprika.
- This dip is perfect with bland crackers, or with a variety of fresh vegetables, such as carrots, broccoli, green or red pepper, or cauliflower.
I would use a sweet p.b. I tried it w/ both & the sweet is better. Thanks!
Made this for my parents while visiting and they raved about it. I doubled the recipe. I used chunky peanut butter, forgot the lemon juice, and instead of the garlic and chili powder I subbed Sriracha to taste. Will put leftovers over noodles, probably. A keeper, and my dad wants the recipe now! Thanks!