1/1 Photo of Peanut Chicken Stir Fry
weekend cooker's Note:
Flavorful stir fry that kids'will like too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 59.14 ml creamy peanut butter
- 14.78 ml olive oil, divided
- 295.73 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml green pepper, sliced
- 177.44 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 236.59 ml hot cooked rice
- 1In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, and broth until smooth.
- 2Stir in the peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper, and set aside.
- 3In a large skillet,stir fry chicken in 1 1/2 teaspoons oil for 3-4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 4Remove with a slotted spoon, and keep warm.
- 5Stir fry onion and peppers in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes.
- 6Add mushrooms, stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 7Add garlic, cook 1 minute longer/.
- 8Stir the cornstarch mixture, and add to the pan and bring to a boil.
- 9Cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- 10Add chicken, heat through.
- 11Serve with cooked rice.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 1171.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 45.5 g