- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 59.14 ml creamy peanut butter
- 14.78 ml olive oil, divided
- 295.73 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml green pepper, sliced
- 177.44 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 236.59 ml hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, and broth until smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper, and set aside.
- In a large skillet,stir fry chicken in 1 1/2 teaspoons oil for 3-4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, and keep warm.
- Stir fry onion and peppers in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute longer/.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture, and add to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add chicken, heat through.
- Serve with cooked rice.