Searching for something better than a boring beef burger? This peanut chicken burger gives you all of the great flavors of pad thai in a juicy burger right from your grill. Great topped with an asian slaw, peanut dressing, or a sweet chili sauce. Recipe inspired by Rob Rainford. Prep time includes time for the burgers to rest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat grill to medium high heat and brush with oil.
- 4Carefully place patties on the grill. Meat will still be a bit loose.
- 5Cook on one side of an open grill for 5-8 minutes, depending on the burger thickness.
- 6Turn burgers and cook on other side for an additional 5-8 minutes.
- 7Remove burgers from grill and tent with foil.
- 8Let burgers rest for 5 minutes.
- 9Serve on a bun with your choice of condiments.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 208.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 28.0 g