Patrick in Los Angeles, CA's Note:
Chicken and noodles with a Thai influence.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lb cappellini noodles
- 2 (1 lb) packages coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1In a small bowl, whisk coconut milk, peanut butter, vinegar, red pepper flakes and 1/2 tsp salt. Set aside.
- 2In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season both sides of chicken with remaining 3/4 tsp salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet; cook 4 minutes. Flip chicken over and cook until internal temp is 160 F (4-5 minutes). Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- 3Cook cappellini in large pot of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- 4Place skillet over medium heat. Add 1 bag of coleslaw mix, scallions and 2 tbsp water. Cook stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add second bag of coleslaw mix and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- 5Slice chicken into thin strips. Stir half of the chicken and all of the peanut sauce into skillet. Cook 2 minutes, transfer to bowl.
- 6Add cappellini to chicken mixture. Toss to mix well. Top with remaining sliced chicken and chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.4
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 677.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk