Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are wonderful treats, they disappear fast!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened,divided
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter; mix well.
- Press into an ungreased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over top and return to the over for 3-5 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir peanut butter chips, corn syrup, vanilla and remaining butter until chips are melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cereal and peanuts.
- Pour over prepared crust, spreading to cover.
- Cool before cutting into bars.