If you are using salted nuts and peanut butter, you may want to leave out the salt, so your granola won't be too salty. I found this in Kids Are Cookin cookbook. I have not tried this granola. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together salt, peanut butter, honey, and oil; then fold gently into the oatmeal mixture.
- 3Spread on a cookie sheet or in a baking pan. Bake at 300 for 45 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- 4Let the granola cool a bit, and then stir to break up into munchable pieces. Mix in raisins.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Buttery Granola Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g