1/2 Photos of Peanut Butterscotch Squares
This was a favorite of my grampa's and so it has special meaning. I always think of him when I make them. They're just a great little treat to have on hand and also freeze well to pull out at any time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- 3Add the flour and press into a buttered 9x13 baking pan.
- 4Bake 15 minutes.
- 5In a sauce pan combine the sugar and light corn syrup and bring to a boil.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Add butterscotch chip and peanut butter.
- 8Stir until melted.
- 9Add corn flakes.
- 10Spread carefully onto the crumb crust.
- 11Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butterscotch Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 165.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g