Recipe by Chris from Kansas
Here's a creamy fudge with the great tastes of butterscotch and peanut butter.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
This is great fudge and oh, so easy! Love the fact that you don't have to stand over the stove endlessly stirring! Nice flavor combination. Thanks for posting this Chris. Made for TOTM Tag for November 2010 ~ Gifts from the Kitchen.
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwaveable mixing bowl, cook butterscotch chips for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on 50% power, stirring once or twice until melted.
- Blend in milk, peanut butter, vanilla and salt.
- Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on HIGH, until bubbly, watching closely.
- Spread into buttered 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated.