Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here's a creamy fudge with the great tastes of butterscotch and peanut butter.
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- In microwaveable mixing bowl, cook butterscotch chips for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on 50% power, stirring once or twice until melted.
- Blend in milk, peanut butter, vanilla and salt.
- Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on HIGH, until bubbly, watching closely.
- Spread into buttered 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated.
This is great fudge and oh, so easy! Love the fact that you don't have to stand over the stove endlessly stirring! Nice flavor combination. Thanks for posting this Chris. Made for TOTM Tag for November 2010 ~ Gifts from the Kitchen.
This fudge is terrific! Quick and easy to put together. I used the stove top method because I like to be able to watch what's going on! Really yummy! Thanks for posting Chris! I will be making this again.
The end result is a creamy, flavorful sweet treat. However, be very careful when melting the chips. My first bag of chips scorched after only 2 minutes and 25 seconds on high. I would recommend reducing the amount of time or power level on the microwave. The pnut butter and butterscotch blend nicely in this recipe.