Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great addition to your holiday tray.
Make and share this Peanut Butterscotch Crispies recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave morsels and peanut butter in a medium uncovered microwave-safe bowl on medium-high 1 minute; stir. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir in cornflakes and raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Cool for 20 minutes or until set.
- Store in airtight container.