Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another recipe that I got off of the back of a Kellog's Rice Krispie box. I haven't tried it yet, but plan to in the near future! Cook time is time for the bars to set.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- In 3-quart saucepan, combine butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Rice Krispies cereal, mixing until well coated.
- Press mixture evenly into 9x9x2" pan coated with cooking spray.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into bars to serve.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- For variation, add one of the following with cereal: 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, 1 cup peanuts, 1 cup raisins, or 1 cup coconut.