2 hrs 5 mins
Yello Kim's Note:
My sister-in-law brought these to a party once. They might sound odd but they are uniquely tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peanut butter and cyanne pepper together.
- 2Mound into 3/4" balls.
- 3Put into freezer for 2 hour or overnight.
- 4Line jelly roll pan with foil.
- 5Wrap bacon compleatly around peanut butter and insert toothpick through so that it sicks out at both ends.
- 6Broil for 5 minute Be sure to keep an eye on it so they don't burn. The peanut butter might leak out but it won't do any damage to the finished product.
- 7Remove from pan and serve with the toothpick still sticking out.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Wrapped Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 262.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g