Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
My sister-in-law brought these to a party once. They might sound odd but they are uniquely tasty.
- Mix peanut butter and cyanne pepper together.
- Mound into 3/4" balls.
- Put into freezer for 2 hour or overnight.
- Line jelly roll pan with foil.
- Wrap bacon compleatly around peanut butter and insert toothpick through so that it sicks out at both ends.
- Broil for 5 minute Be sure to keep an eye on it so they don't burn. The peanut butter might leak out but it won't do any damage to the finished product.
- Remove from pan and serve with the toothpick still sticking out.