Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
from Company's Coming "kids can cook" book. This is really easy and very yummy. My 4 year old loves it. Recipe recommends chilling for 1 hour prior to eating, but hungry kids dont always wait, and it is just as good if you eat it right away!
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 10 inches flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped apple
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread tortilla with peanut butter. Scatter the apple on top.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over apples.
- Roll up tightly and wrap with plastic wrap. Chill 1 hours