1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
1 hr 10 mins
Jif® Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2COMBINE brownie mix, oil and eggs in medium bowl. Beat 30 to 40 strokes. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 3BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- 4BEAT frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk, beating until smooth. Place half of pies flat side up. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling in center of each pie. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up. Press gently to spread filling.
- 5Whoopie pies may be wrapped individually in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Serving Size: 1 (789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 99.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavor Frosting
Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter