Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- On medium-high speed, beat cake mix, eggs, pudding and cocoa until dough forms.
- Using moistened hands or hands coated with cooking spray, divide dough into 12 equal pieces, shape into balls. Arrange 3" apart on baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until springy when touched. Cool 2 minutes. Transfer to racks. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, on medium-high speed, beat sugar, fluff, butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy (2 minutes).
- Spread over flat sides of 6 cookies, dividing evenly. Top with remaining cookies, flat side down. Roll sides in sprinkles.