Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
giant soft chocolate cookies stuffed with peanut butter filling...
Make and share this Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces chocolate pudding
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄4 confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- assorted candy sprinkles, as desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- On medium-high speed, beat cake mix, eggs, pudding and cocoa until dough forms.
- Using moistened hands or hands coated with cooking spray, divide dough into 12 equal pieces, shape into balls. Arrange 3" apart on baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until springy when touched. Cool 2 minutes. Transfer to racks. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, on medium-high speed, beat sugar, fluff, butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy (2 minutes).
- Spread over flat sides of 6 cookies, dividing evenly. Top with remaining cookies, flat side down. Roll sides in sprinkles.