Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy cookies that I made for the family this morning! Hubby asked for peanut butter cookies so I made up a recipe. Hope you enjoy it!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together sugars, egg, margarine and peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Gradually stir flours into peanut butter mixture. Stir until well incorporated.
- Mix in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Roll dough into balls roughly 1 inch in diameter.
- Place balls on lightly greased cookie sheet spaced approximately 2" apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until small cracks begin to appear.