1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Waffles
Found in my TOH Simple & Delicious magazine and fell in love immediately. I served with warmed mixed jelly - that way it was more syrupy than jellied. It is great with just some butter spread on it and fresh fruit too. Hope you like them too. I have put the serving as 2 waffles so this creates 5 servings (10 waffles total)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- 2In another bowl, separate egg yolks into bowl (keep egg whites in another small bowl). Whisk egg yolks, milk, peanut butter and butter.
- 3Stir egg yolk mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 4In the small bowl with the egg whites, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- 5Bake waffles in a preheated waffle iron that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Use the temperature setting to get the end results you prefer in your waffles - we like ours just golden brown but hubby likes his a bit more cooked so it is crispier.
- 6Serve with heated jelly (so it is more like a syrup), or use a fruit flavored syrup, or just serve with fresh fruit and yogurt.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.5
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 479.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g