adena mangis's Note:
This is bread dipped in batter and made in a waffle iron. It is a cross between French toast and a waffle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat waffle iron and grease with cooking spray.
- 2Stir milk, Bisquick,peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg until blended.
- 3Dip bread into batter on both sides. (If coating is too thick add 1 teaspoon of milk at a time until desired consistency.).
- 4Place in waffle iron and close lid.
- 5Bake about 2 minutes.
- 6Carefully remove waffle toast.
- 7Sprinkle each waffle with 1 tablespoon chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Waffle Toast (Bisquick)
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 561.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g