Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yes..it has velvetta cheese in it, you cant taste it. It makes it smooth and yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, plus 1 Ts, Divided
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Line a 13" x 9" pan with foil leaving excess foil over sides and grease foil with 1 ts butter. Set aside. In large saucepan, combine peanut butter, cheese and remaining butter. Cook and stirover medium heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and gradually stir in sugar and vanilla. (mixture will be thick). Spread into pan and chill 2 hours. Using foil lift fudge out of pan, discard foil and cut into squares.