Recipe by Aarti D.
This creamy soup is definitely a great way to get kids and adults to eat their vegetables!
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml butter
- 709.77 ml water
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 19.71 ml chicken bouillon granules
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 453.59 g can tomatoes, cut up
- 29.58 ml parsley flakes
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook celery, carrots, onion, and garlic in hot butter, covered, about 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in water, potato, zucchini, chicken bouillon granules, and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in undrained tomatoes and the parsley flakes.
- In a small bowl, gradually stir about 1 cup broth into peanut butter until smooth.
- Return mixture to saucepan. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve by ladling soup into individual bowls.