Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my friend, Regina. She brought these odd looking little mounds into work one day, and I was enthralled. They are YUMMY and were a HUGE hit with my congregation (I would bring PILES for the volunteers on work days - and they would be GONE quite quickly). I added actual measurements - but feel free to add more or less cornflakes to your "gooey taste." Too easy!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup corn syrup (or rice syrup)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 cups corn flakes (or other flake cereal)
- Put peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar in saucepan. Warm over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add cornflakes to saucepan until cornflakes are coated and still sticky and gooey. Don’t add too many or the cookies will be dry; but add enough so that you can scoop them out.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper to cool.
- EAT! YUMMY!