Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yes, you read the title right!!!The origional recepie called for seasame oil, so it got me thinking about chinese seasame noodles and....WaLa !!!These were invented. Everyone said they were very tastey and good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove (minced)
- 4 English muffins (Multigrain works well with the flavors)
- Mix turkey, peanut butter, soy sauce and garlic together and form into 4 burgers. Cook over medium heat approximately 5 minutes per side until throughly cooked.
- Serve on English muffins. Top with whatever you usually put on burgers -- I suggest sliced onion and Havarti, Chedder, or swiss cheese.
Now these burgers are different and yet soo Good! The flavors went perfect together. I tried creamy peanut butter and think the next time I would like to try Nutty. Go figure this burger turned out to be a big hit in my family. Thanks to Spring PAC09 I got the chance to try this great recipe.
These are so simple, but taste great!!! I used extra crunchy peanut butter to give them some more texture, and made smaller burgers - I got about 10 from 500grams of ground turkey. Thanks for such an easy and delicious recipe.
I have grown up putting peanut butter on my hamburgers. It tastes amazing when it gets all gooey and sticks to some grilled onions. I will surely have to try this recipe soon.