Recipe by Princess Flowerbreath
Yes, you read the title right!!!The origional recepie called for seasame oil, so it got me thinking about chinese seasame noodles and....WaLa !!!These were invented. Everyone said they were very tastey and good.
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
Now these burgers are different and yet soo Good! The flavors went perfect together. I tried creamy peanut butter and think the next time I would like to try Nutty. Go figure this burger turned out to be a big hit in my family. Thanks to Spring PAC09 I got the chance to try this great recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove (minced)
- 4 English muffins (Multigrain works well with the flavors)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix turkey, peanut butter, soy sauce and garlic together and form into 4 burgers. Cook over medium heat approximately 5 minutes per side until throughly cooked.
- Serve on English muffins. Top with whatever you usually put on burgers -- I suggest sliced onion and Havarti, Chedder, or swiss cheese.