Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from a holiday mailer I received from Fry's. The yield is just a guess.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 24 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, finely ground
- Heat cream with peanut butter in a saucepan. Whisk together as peanut butter melts. Meanwhile, melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water.
- Combine peanut butter mixture with melted chocolate. Add vanilla and mix. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Mix powdered sugar and cocoa together.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Using a melon baller, place rounded small portions onto waxed paper, spacing so that they don't touch. Roll truffle in cocoa-powdered sugar mixture or ground peanuts.