Recipe by MARIA MAC *
From Easy Home Cooking Magazine.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
these turned out quite well I made as stated and next time I am going to try this using darker chocolate, they definately need a chilling time to firm up, since this was a test run for the holidays i only made a half a recipe, I will make again, thank MRSJSPANTS!
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup peanuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chocolate chips, whipping cream and butter in heavy, medium saucepan; melt over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add peanut butter; stir until blended. Pour into pie pan. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until mixture is fudgy but soft, stirring occasionally.
- Shape mixture by tablespoonfuls into 1-1/4-inch balls; place on waxed paper.
- Place peanuts in shallow bowl. Roll balls in peanuts; place in petit four or paper candy cups. (If peanuts won't stick because truffle has set, roll truffle between palms until outside is soft.).
- Truffles can be refrigerated 2 to 3 days or frozen several weeks.