- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) boxbetty crocker Original Supreme brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.).
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.