1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 20 mins
For those of us who crave peanut butter and brownies together! From the Betty Crocker website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) box betty crocker Original Supreme brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.).
- 2In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- 4In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 108.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g