Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
For those of us who crave peanut butter and brownies together! From the Betty Crocker website.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) boxbetty crocker Original Supreme brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.).
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
I made these for something different for my husband to take to a work luncheon. They were very good and rich! Thanks for posting.
these are amazing!! you can cut them nice and small too since they are so dense and rich.. they go far for a party!