Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family has dogs and they love them.
Make and share this Peanut-Butter Treats for Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Combine flour, oats and baking powder in large bowl.
- Mix milk, peanut butter and molasses until smooth; add to dry ingredients.
- Knead dough with hands.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thick and cut into shapes.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350° until lightly browned.
- Turn off oven and leave in oven until cool.
- Store in airtight container.