Recipe by animal_luver
Yummy treats for your dog. If you feel as though they're getting tired of bones, just make 'em some of these.
Top Review by Midwest Maven
Wow, my two dogs went nuts over these! It made a ton of lil dog treats for me, but I'm sure it depends on the size of your cookie cutters. I used cat shapes, fire hydrants and dog houses and they look so fun! After the first batch cooled and they tried them they ran into the kitchen every time I opened the oven to take more out lol, they were thinkin cool, mom's bakin for us :) Thanks for sharing this, I'll definitely be making them again.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the peanut butter, milk, and molasses.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the flower and baking powder, then add it to the wet ingredients.
- Knead until blended and press into a ball. Roll out the dough ontro a lightly floured surface. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Get creative - shape your dog's cookies into things they love, such as bones or tennis balls.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cool before feeding to your dog. Fido will love these!