1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Treats for Dogs
Yummy treats for your dog. If you feel as though they're getting tired of bones, just make 'em some of these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Mix the peanut butter, milk, and molasses.
- 3In a seperate bowl, combine the flower and baking powder, then add it to the wet ingredients.
- 4Knead until blended and press into a ball. Roll out the dough ontro a lightly floured surface. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Get creative - shape your dog's cookies into things they love, such as bones or tennis balls.
- 5Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cool before feeding to your dog. Fido will love these!
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Treats for Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.9
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 603.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 26.4 g