Yummy treats for your dog. If you feel as though they're getting tired of bones, just make 'em some of these.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the peanut butter, milk, and molasses.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the flower and baking powder, then add it to the wet ingredients.
- Knead until blended and press into a ball. Roll out the dough ontro a lightly floured surface. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Get creative - shape your dog's cookies into things they love, such as bones or tennis balls.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cool before feeding to your dog. Fido will love these!