Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy treats for your dog. If you feel as though they're getting tired of bones, just make 'em some of these.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the peanut butter, milk, and molasses.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the flower and baking powder, then add it to the wet ingredients.
- Knead until blended and press into a ball. Roll out the dough ontro a lightly floured surface. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Get creative - shape your dog's cookies into things they love, such as bones or tennis balls.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cool before feeding to your dog. Fido will love these!
Wow, my two dogs went nuts over these! It made a ton of lil dog treats for me, but I'm sure it depends on the size of your cookie cutters. I used cat shapes, fire hydrants and dog houses and they look so fun! After the first batch cooled and they tried them they ran into the kitchen every time I opened the oven to take more out lol, they were thinkin cool, mom's bakin for us :) Thanks for sharing this, I'll definitely be making them again.