Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great over bananas, apples, cake, pie, ice cream, etc. Just be careful you don't finish it with a spoon straight from the jar.
- Combine the condensed milk, peanut butter, cream, and butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add salt and stir. Taste and adjust the salt.
- Let the sauce come to a gentle simmer and remove from the heat.
- Cool a little so you don't burn your tongue or melt your ice cream before using.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- To heat microwave for 10 seconds at a time until ready.