Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 chocolate-covered english toffee bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter and egg; beat until smooth. With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture. Stir in toffee bits.
- Using 1 level Tablespoon batter per cookie, drop onto baking sheets, about 1" apart; flatten slightly with fingers dipped in flour. Bake until edges are golden brown, 16-18 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer cookies immediately to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days.