Recipe is on the Pillsbury website, submitted by Pamela Shank.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box pillsbury chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup crisco vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup jif creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) bag heath milk chocolate toffee pieces
- 1 cup hershey's milk chocolate chips
- 2 -3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
- 4Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden brown. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- 5In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Cool 15 minutes. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 123.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g