Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Recipe is on the Pillsbury website, submitted by Pamela Shank.
Make and share this Peanut Butter-Toffee Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) boxpillsbury chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup crisco vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup jif creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) bagheath milk chocolate toffee pieces
- 1 cup hershey's milk chocolate chips
- 2 -3 tablespoons whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350°F Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden brown. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Cool 15 minutes. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
These were a hit. I baked the brownie for 40 minutes. It could have been in the oven a little longer because it was a little fudgy in the middle. It was still good, though.
These were excellent! It was a little messy trying to layer the cheesecake layer over the brownie layer; next time, I might try using a large piping bag or something similar to spread it evenly before smoothing it out. Otherwise, very easy to make and called "sinfully good" by those who tried them!